The Fire and Life Safety Educators of Colorado (FLSEC), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, aims to improve public education efforts in Colorado in the areas of injury and fire prevention.
**Next Meeting: November 8**
The Penrose House Conference Center
1661 Mesa Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Our objectives are simple but effective:
- Share Resources–avoid duplication of effort, promotes improvement of similar programs, and is cost effective.
- Provide professional development for members in areas such as program management, public education, and life safety.
- Coordinate key programs statewide to increase both program visibility and credibility.
- Represent a larger population to the media, government, and funding agencies.
- Obtain funding for fire and life safety programs beyond the scope of individual departments/agencies.
Benefits to Members:
- Discounts on Certification Trainings (FLSE, JFIS, etc.) (based on the number of paid members)
- Discounts to attend Conference of the Rockies (based on the number of paid members)
- Access to mini-grants to support your public education and risk reduction efforts