The Fire and Life Safety Educators of Colorado (FLSEC), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, aims to improve public education efforts in Colorado in the areas of injury and fire prevention.
Our objectives are simple but effective:
- Share Resources–avoid duplication of effort, promotes improvement of similar programs, and is cost effective.
- Provide professional development for members in areas such as program management, public education, and life safety.
- Coordinate key programs statewide to increase both program visibility and credibility.
- Represent a larger population to the media, government, and funding agencies.
- Obtain funding for fire and life safety programs beyond the scope of individual departments/agencies.